PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Blue hiring
View Single Post
Old 1st Jul 2016, 06:52
Snakecharma

Received 13 Likes on 3 Posts
Personally I think every pilot should respond and let them know what they think.

Participation does not equal engagement.

If they think that the place is a screw up and that the executive management couldn't organise a chook raffle they need to say so - and while they are at it they should make it clear what they think of JB and his American offsider. I am pretty sure the gloss has worn off JB. I made the distinction about executive management as I think most middle managers I deal with are doing the best they can with no support from above and constant demands to save more and more money, yet they are the ones blamed by the executive for failing to deliver on the "plan"

If they get an overwhelmingly huge negative response from flight crew then it might make them realise that some of the crap they have been coming out with in the company claims in the eba negotiations are bull****.

The board sees the engagement survey responses and it a big negative response makes it hard for the executive to spin the "we are the most favoured employer" spiel.

Pity the newspapers that report this most favourable employer crap don't bother to do the research and see what the retention rate is like. If everyone on the outside thinks it is an awesome place to work then gets here and then bails out after a short period that has to be more telling than a survey voted on by people who are only looking at the glossy outside.