PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flight deck positions at FlyDubai Master Thread - Merged
Old 30th Jun 2016, 05:53
High Energy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Eaglerj
Hey Guys !

I just cancel my participation on Assessment Day for FZ. I went through the online application, the online assessment and the video interview. But, I won't be able to get all the documentation required by the Assessment day (License Verification Letter), so I just sent an email to cancel my participation. Maybe, I'll try again later.

Also, so comments here changed my mind about FZ. I also thought that I was not readY yet to take this assessment, because I didn't prepare myself for this. So, the LPJ is the only way for a good preparation for those screening process?

I've read most of the posts about FZ here and I also tried to get in touch with some pilots that are currently flying there. The funny thing is: The only one I could get in touch with, didn't want to talk about FZ. The Pilot simply didn't answer my questions. But, after all of that, I am not sure if FZ is a good place to work for or not... That question doesn't leave my head when I think about FZ.

I really would like to fly the 737. I would go to FZ for the type rating and to have the experience flying in ME. But, I am not sure the price for this would be worth it related to family, etc.

I'm an Airline FO flying the A320, but I would like to get a type rating flying a Boeing aircraft, something I always wanted, but I never had the opportunity to get.

As I am in doubt about FZ... I went around, now I'll decide to go the alternate or to try another approach !

For those that are taking the assessment...Good luck, if you are sure about what you want and where you want to be !
Send me a PM and I'll answer your questions. No problem.