PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Details please
View Single Post
Old 29th Jun 2016, 22:31
Luibar

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi,

I appreciate your inputs as I’m trying to get this information as much accurate as possible.

As far as I understand, on a full Ryanair contract, you get an Irish contract regardless of which European base you get with tax deducted at source for the basic pay. Is that correct? What is the gross basic salary for Captains on European bases? Is there any annual increment on salary?

As for the sector pay, my understanding is that you are paid a certain amount per block hour on which you must pay taxes on your home base country if the flying is on domestic sectors, otherwise you will be taxed in Ireland, right?

Regarding the pension, is it a matched pension contribution where Ryanair will pay €500 monthly provided you make the same contribution from your monthly pay before tax?

You get one full month off with full basic salary and you get paid for 18 holiday days on that month. What is the rate for each holiday day?

The annual allowance for miscellaneous expenses (medicals, uniform, etc) is it a one sum pay or is it a monthly value added to your salary?

Thanks.