View Single Post
Old 26th Jul 2003, 20:08
dicksynormous
Registered User **

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Rat catcher,
I told you so.
see what i mean.
you and i have seen this type of thing so many times there ,and it is usually the same reason.nuff said
shame all the same but not a new thing in kenya.

goffel,
no disrespect intended but i believe rat catcher was refering to local knowledge being paramount not technical publications and experience gleaned elsewhere,and with his background he is more than qualified to make an educated assumption.particulary with ref to innapropiate aircraft types for the operation required.
sentiment is well and good but wont save the next unfortunate cfit in kenya unless the unpleasant is mentioned. this is a forum on the crash not abook of condolences.

thank god it was well handed down local knowledge that stopped me from hitting that rock over the years, and more than one of rats and mine colleagues have died on it.

blue skies

dicksy

as an aside this forum started on the r and n page as well and its another case of a lack of interest in this tradegy by the mainstream ppruners

unless one of thier own dies or has a baby they dont give a sh1t.(then its pages of eulogies and debate)

I think the going rate is 1 w.a.s.p pilot to 150 africans before there is parity of interest in an accident, even a cfit one .

maybe this critisism will provoke a reaction. probably about my attitude or various percieved chips for questioning their self appreciation society, that has hijacked pprune.

regards to ALL in africa.

Last edited by 4HolerPoler; 27th Jul 2003 at 06:22.