PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - End of the 225?
Thread: End of the 225?
View Single Post
Old 26th Jun 2016, 19:10
AW009

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down For smart-alecks going off topic:

Truth by replicating hearsay or rumors is none. And lobbyists and trolls fears the truth like hell. That’s the fine but relevant difference between professional arguments and spoofing.or trolling. And what I have done and still are doing, in which position, by which status, on whomoever paylist and for which companies in aviations, about this gyrus of trolls may dance like a sack of potatoes in the very wrong cellar. Meaning those spoofers are absolute out in their ’Lobbyist-Argumentation’ and therefore are totally off topic by their primitive nonsens in dealing with red herring.

The present thread has the wording ’End of H225’ and e.g. not ’Sympathy for or antipathies against ABH" or 'Prosperity of AW189’. I suppose some users obviously haven't the foggiest idea of military procurement and certification procedure in Germany.

Also AW189 is not an introduced Helicopter by German FMOD and within the life cycle of NH90 won’t become one. Then - in 25 to 30 years - AW189 is technologically as ancient as NH90 and H225 are already in present days.

Three AS532U2 are introduced by German FMOD for Governmental VIP Services and are currently grounded by the Commander of the German Air Force Lieutenant General Karl Müllner. To declare again readiness of those helicopters is now a technical question and will be directly dependant to the further investigations of AIBN and to the future decisions of EASA and won't be standing any longer under any influence of any lobbyist in FMoD or by the 'porveyor to H.M'.

Those lobbyists already have failed in the lead-up of grounding of AS532U2 COUGAR (military version of AS332L2) because of their cluelessness in certification procedure. This is the reason why General Müllner - also as a responsible-minded and experienced pilot - pulled the rip cord before FMOD created a third or even more stupid statement and/or press release(s), to put the kibosh on a grounding by German Military Aviation Authority (GMAA = Luftfahrtamt Bundeswehr) and/or by Director of Aviation Safety of Bundeswehr (GenFluSi), as evident by an official Document of German FMOD to Dr. Tobias Lindner, Member of German Parliament / Deutscher Bundestag [germ. MdB], member of Defence Committee and member of Budget Committee (compare http://www.tobias-lindner.de/fileadm...UMA_COUGAR.pdf
) and as evident by the military TCDS of COUGAR basing on EASA TCDS of AS332L2. All those evidence are non-classified and public.
----------------------------------

N.B.: I'm writting here in PPRuNe as a pilot, technican, former officer and as an empowered citizen with the constitutional right of free expression to the respective topics and therefore I don't care a pap for it, if this would be to the liking of s.b. or not..

Last edited by AW009; 27th Jun 2016 at 21:59. Reason: #185