PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Lost and Found EK
View Single Post
Old 24th Jun 2016, 04:29
Wizofoz

Location: Boldly going where no split infinitive has gone before..
Received 45 Likes on 21 Posts
Wiz is either 'half glass full' or totally EK conditioned ��. Stockholm Syndrome I'm thinking...
Well, you may be interested to know that the absolutely awful roster that DID come out last night is my second last one at Emirates.

BUT that doesn't stop me from doing what I have always done- point out when people are talking rubbish.

There have been plenty of legitimate, very serious problems at EK- sufficient to see me leave.

But time and time again, the actual, structural problems get drowned out- and not just here- by people caught on the "Whinge Olympics". The zeitgeist is to see who can find the most to complain about, interpret any change or any action negatively, and rush to PPRUNE or other oulets to display how clever he is at being the first to come up with a new moan.

This is a great example- as it turns out, rosters where on time even by the more generous interpretation of "7 days" (though I maintain that, after 10 years here, they have occastionally come out ON the 7th day before hand and, when questioned, scheduling have said that is there deadline), yet there are two threads bitching about a non issue.

Why should mamnagement NOT think of us as a bunch or prima donnas, when all we DO do is bitch about everything?

Pick your battles, that is all I'm saying.