PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas QCCA - Wannabes & Recruitment II
View Single Post
Old 23rd Jun 2016, 23:10
Moniquelee

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by KAAATE
Hey guys!
I completed my video interview yesterday (Monday), nothing has been mentioned about a recruitment day. Does anyone know what their process is? Will they choose people from the video interviews to attend recruitment days? And how long after the video interview did people hear back? I have flown domestically for Qantas previously as a MAM casual, but haven't been flying for about 2 years now. Really hoping to get back into it!
Have any of you MEL based applicants been to a recruitment day recently, or heard anything about it? Just seems weird that they would do a video interview without even mentioning a recruitment day! Any info would be fab
Hi Kaate, I am in the same boat as you, I have applied for the Melbourne base in May this year and completed my video interview last weekend but haven't heard back anything since. Just an email advising that they would review the video and get back to me shortly regarding a face to face interview. I haven't heard anything about an assessment day or anything. I also worked as cabin crew a few years ago for Emirates. I really hope we hear back soon!!