PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates Interview
View Single Post
Old 21st Jun 2016, 11:36
efatnas

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey Outatowner
U call me Bottom feeder Gen Y......... Look dude, I don't know what that is, but I have flown left seat in 7 jets, with systems engineers, flight engineers to copilots from 300 to 20000 hours and have never felt it necessary to talk about any of them in close to an abusive matter Jack did to the Rumanian guy. I myself benefitted from strong, and that means knowledge, Captains from Pan Am to Eastern to Braniff ex legacy guys as I was a copilot. He was asking a question, that's all. It is a problem with self absorbed Captains to derail the train and not answer the question, much more then a blue eyed sticky hair copilot with no idea. I agree, the new pilots lack the knowledge of former air force or cargo pilots but those are just not available anymore. I want Jack to answer the question not to give his subjective opinion in a vague manner; it means he should be flying as a copilot still. Yes I don't know Jack, but I know his type. Don't you have CRM at Emirates? I hear the standarts there are really low anyway but I thought the training department was at least that advanced, but then who knows, right? And by the way, the bottom feeder works less then you do and makes a lot more money while living at the beach and that means with hot babes not like in the sandpit where u are. A$$h...

Last edited by efatnas; 21st Jun 2016 at 11:46.