PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flight deck positions at FlyDubai Master Thread - Merged
Old 21st Jun 2016, 08:20
High Energy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Vortac1
Alright, let's not get carried away. I definitely understand the hate towards the company, I also dislike a lot of things about it, but to type that the company has "prohibited" calling in sick before or after days off is just plain false.

Let's try to keep it at hard cold facts, yes, even the negatives, so people are fully aware of what they will put up with here if they come to FD.

The company has decided to treat their pilots once again as children, by modifying an already ridiculous Sick Policy. Now, if you call in sick before or after days off you are required to present a sick note from the doctor. They're not prohibiting anything, just asking you to bring s Drs note, just like you did when you were 10 years old back in school.
We should ask ourselfs why they did this. I keep hearing the same rumors that a certain pilot group/nationality keeps saying we have 57 leave days iso 42. Aka 42 leave and 15 sick days to use around the leave period. IF that were true we are making life difficult for ourselfs and you get this respons. I'm not gonna discuss the PBS bidding for days off around leave as it's pointless.

Again, just the messager. NO FACTS.