PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tracey Curtis-Taylor (Merged threads)
View Single Post
Old 21st Jun 2016, 01:39
Stanwell

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Not just yet, NS.

You see, our "Solo Aviatrix" is presently wilfully and skilfully working the media circuit, issuing somewhat modified, but still
glowing, press-releases and 'making herself available' to any outlet she's sure won't ask awkward questions.

After all, TCT has billed herself as "an attractive, personable and articulate motivational speaker".
What that really means, of course, is that she's really good at telling stories - tall stories.
(Ahem.. Well, y'see, some silly reporter just made a bit of a mistake... I wasn't actually solo ALL the time - I was just all alone in my cock-pit[sic] all the time).
(Oh, who,.. Him? .. He was just a passenger I took for a bit of a joy-ride once or twice.)

Oh, yes, our Tracey's a veritable icon - whose only motivation is to inspire the young women of today.
Yep, this is how you do it, girls .. the keyword is deceit, got it? .. Just follow her lead and you can't go wrong.

At the same time, she's vigorously displaying the 'rigid digit' to any who would express doubt as to the veracity of her claims,
past, recent and even 'as amended'.

One must 'make hay while the sun shines', after all.
Better hurry, girl.

Oh, BTW, I notice she's organised a Wikipedia page for herself ... nothing less than her standard, fanciful, press-release (as modified), of course.

Last edited by Stanwell; 21st Jun 2016 at 08:49.