PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas QCCA - Wannabes & Recruitment II
View Single Post
Old 17th Jun 2016, 05:57
chicka

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi everyone, I'm am in the same boat as Kevin and the rest who applied in the last application round closing in May, I also have not heard anything. I am wondering if they are working off exisiting applications before they start with the new ones. from what I can see on here it could be possible that's what they are doing 😊
Originally Posted by kevinsmiley
Hi everyone ,
This is the first time I have ever applied for cabin crew position with QF , I am an external applicant and I applied for long haul Sydney based. I think I am on the same boat with Harry as I have not heard anything from Qantas since I lodged my application online ( no email or phone calls ). I am keeping my hope up as I know there are lots of applications I reckon. My Qantas friend told me that there is assessment day tomorrow . I am a bit worried and anxious as well because I am not sure when I will get a reply from Qantas . I wish everyone who is going to tomorrow's assessment day best of luck. If anyone is on the same boat and still waiting to hear from Qantas , I would love to chat more and perhaps make friends . Thanks Kevin