PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tracey Curtis-Taylor (Merged threads)
View Single Post
Old 16th Jun 2016, 09:40
airpolice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Step Turn wrote:

Quote:
a good education isn't a prerequisite for knowing right from wrong.
Exactly.

TCT has stepped into the realm of general aviation, where we [pilots] reside with pride. We conduct ourselves with honour, log our piloting time accurately, and do not take undeserved credit.

From what I read here, TCT has done things which dishonour pilots in general, but worse, appears (again, only based upon what I read here) to be trying to "navigate" and bend her conduct, and recent history in an attempt to defend, justify, and perpetuate it. That's the most of what I find dishonourable.

A previous poster mentioned a possible break in the path of compliance when they mentioned that TCT may not have held a valid FAA license, which is required for flying an N registered plane. Perhaps that rabbit hole is worth a look - who was the legal PIC for that flying? Gosh, if it turned out (me speculating) that the legal PIC was Mr. Gritsch, because TCT did not hold an FAA license, that would be very telling!

To quote post #349

Quote:
I take it this is referring to TCT and if so, I presume she holds at least an FAA Private Pilot Certificate to operate as PIC of an 'N' registered aircraft (In particular the flying conducted in the US most recently)? An Airman Inquiry through the FAA reveals nothing.
Just to be thorough, I did the FAA search myself:

Quote:
Required * Last Name: First Name: (may be partial or may include middle name) Date of Birth:
Day: Year: (i.e. 1974) City: State:
- OR - Country:

Search Results
Display Preference: HorizontalVertical

No records found based on search criteria provided above
Edit: Though the quote above does not show the name I typed in, I did type it in correctly spelled.

Again, that's my speculation, based upon what I read here, and the FAA search I have quoted. If my speculation turns out to be wrong, I will certainly withdraw it. Perhaps she is FAA licensed under a different name. Then, I would wonder why....

To "check the system" I searched myself as an FAA pilot the same way, and I am listed, so I know the search works the way I used it.
Last edited by Step Turn; 15th Jun 2016 at 18:32.
This, I believe, is a great example of the kind of speculation that Flying Lawyer counsels us against.

Stating the facts is one thing, but asserting wrongdoing, and claiming "evidence" of such, when you are wrong, is not helping anyone.

Let's get back to stoning her for the "crimes" that she really has committed, instead of inventing others.