PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - DO NOT use Robert Weaver as a ferry pilot
Old 16th Jun 2016, 08:46
Wageslave

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
He's not exactly a star of written English, is he?

David,
I was talking with David Henderson the other night about your anger and disappointment in the way that my firm has handled you. Now whilst this has osculated far beyond what is professional you have caused damage to my firm which can not continue. I am aware you are a very successful business man and that in honesty we do not want the agro that you could cause for us in the ongoing future. Nobody wants enemy's or unhappy clients, especially those with capability's and contacts such as you. So what I propose is we try to put a end to this in a amicable way.
Without admission of guilt, I am proposing we come to a agreed solution that can benefit us both, I am also happy to sit down with you and talk over this if you wish at a travel expense to myself. Angry words have been spilled and opinions stated, but this is not a way to behave or act effecting a persons life and lively hood.
Maybe we can come to a amicable agreement, you shall also find that Paul Coyne has been refunded in stages to what he is legally owed per court order.