PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tracey Curtis-Taylor (Merged threads)
View Single Post
Old 16th Jun 2016, 08:38
piperboy84

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Am I being cynical in coming to the conclusion that this confirms that there has been a strong overtone of "joint enterprise" throughout the planning and execution of this whole fairy tale?
Well well well, the solo nonsense was knocked out the ballpark a long time ago, the backup story of being accompanied by either a " photographer" or her stating in interviews that she generously allowed support crew member(s)from the chase plane ad hoc ride alongs on different legs (implying to me that the experience was for there sole benefit) or other such waffle as a way of explaining why other people where in the plane is now shown to be complete BS. The FAA docs can only mean one thing, this whole charade was planned from the get-go as one big lavishly sponsored tail-dragger flying lesson with the planes owner/builder and under the watchful eye of at least a commercial rated pilot in the chase plane who no doubt provided navagation services from his glass panel. It's obvious there was never any intent to do this solo, alone or whatever other verbal gymnastics she has used in presentations to convey it was all done by her.

A primary school kid with a Cycling Proficiency Badge could have accomplished as much as she has. Aviatrix my arse.