PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - DO NOT use Robert Weaver as a ferry pilot
Old 15th Jun 2016, 18:11
Jetblu

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I was looking at a thread on here this morning and wondering if by the slightest off-chance, plank may have a half sister. I went away still deliberating.

Later, I was chatting to a friend and the planks name came up again. Just for curiosity I went to his SkyFerry Facebook to have a look.
Ever since, I have been bursting out laughing randomly.

The people that know, knows that the plank has no offices whatsoever other than a mail forwarding addresses. The fact that he says he does is purely to lure unsuspecting customers into his deceitful web. It's also known that he talks to imaginary staff. These imaginary staff even post messages to him, all from his own fingertips. Clever eh

Anyway, I thought I would share the amusement.

Sky Ferry Aircraft Delivery LLC
6 hrs ·
It's been a tiring few days with the paperwork formalities, visas etc. our USA office move to DE from FL allows us to expand without the constraints and limitations posed by various lease restrictions. I'd like to tank everyone in the team/operations division for the hard work on this expansion. The Sky Ferry futures bright, trough hard work and commitment.
-Rob, sent via iPhone using Facebook mobile-

There is also a photograph of a 6 [six] place workstation, allegedly in Florida, moving to Delaware.

https://www.facebook.com/15003713505...304209/?type=3