PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Eva Air, Taiwan
Thread: Eva Air, Taiwan
View Single Post
Old 14th Jun 2016, 08:03
T7ER

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Eva update

I was wondering what could I find about Eva... I was feeling lonely thinking all of these and reading previous posts... I realize i was not alone! Haha i recently joined the company 8months ago... And all is true... They downgrade you for nothing and blame you for everything. Make you feel like shiit...

Really... I had a pretty good profile to be honnest... Passed my full jaa atpl with all marks above 95%, studied before as a physician before i realize i needed something else. Worked as an aero engineer to finally end as a pilot. But here, this is not life.

They provide you dirty accomodation... Yes they're working on it, meaning so much noise everyday from 8am to 6pm when you need rest for a night flight... They treat you so bad and talk very rude... They think they are the best and that their training is the best...

For infos, Eva is the company where they have the most hard landing on B777... Training problem? No of course... They're the best... Yeah... They'll upgrade you after you join top of seniority but since your seniority is counted half only... Good luck!

And also keep smiling and be neat in all your uniform or they downgrade you... Here, failure is the standard, all people I know here got extra sim, extra training, extra this or that, grounded or this or that...anyway, i'm leaving at the end of the year... It was a nice experience anyway... Always learn something