PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jetstar Aiming for 50% Gender Spilt in Interview Candidates
Old 14th Jun 2016, 02:45
CurtainTwitcher

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
And this has what to do with aviation exactly?
I think you may misunderstand the intention of Orange Futures post. The reason for posting seemingly unrelated information is to keep this thread from dying a natural death, that it ordinarily would. This is a well known forum Public Relations technique, to keep a clearly ideological agenda visible.

Every response (including mine), keeps the meme in people mind in an attempt to persuade and recruit support. Controversy is even better, as it keeps the thread bubbling to the top. Each time you visit the forum, there's the thread at the top and in your field of view. Each and every response, including this one, suits their purposes & agenda. I'm reluctant to post knowing this, and I have only done it to hopefully give some background to the process of forum hijacking the Orange Future has clearly demonstrated. I've only posted it because it has been forced back to the top by OF.

Orange Future will no doubt deny and rebutt this, even argue with itself if required in an effort to keep a zombie thread alive. Responses play right into their hands.