PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Baymac
Thread: Baymac
View Single Post
Old 13th Jun 2016, 13:36
speedbirdhopeful1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by littlejet
Well that is what they were selling on their fancy hotel presentations and they should stay behind their side of the deal up to a maximum limit (5 mil USD, pre existing cover ) Also they were very vocal how they don't care if you go straight to them for claims and not even talk to EK. From the increased premiums looks that they are realizing that people who bought their health card actually want to use it. Baymac's reaction is typical for this place and unregulated markets where you have no legal protection.

I am sure those people became sick just so they can spoil the fun of the healthy bunch. So rude!
Are you simple or something? The point is why an EK person who was genuinely sick is choosing to use the Baymac system instead of using the employer scheme? Why wouldn't you want to use as much of EK as possible and prefer to save them money?
I don't know what presentations you were at with Baymac but from the outset this was all explained to me (several years back now) and that claims would influence the premium (like pretty much any insurance policy on earth)
Of course if you are exceeding the EK limit, pre existing, family in different country etc etc that's a different story but your point of 'it's stand alone so let's just use it for the sake of it' is nonsense.