PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Interview and Sim Assessment (merged)
Old 13th Jun 2016, 08:35
Falcon37lc

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool

Hi everybody,
I want as well to share with you my experience, it was really straightforward for me.
Application on the cae program: 22nd of april
Received the call the 25th of May
Assessment the 3rd of June at simtech
Simulator part: I started as PM with a guy who wasn't really prepared.
At the beginning was Ok but as soon as we had the emergency he wasn't really able to deal with it and the assessor (strangely because I heard the opposite) wasnt helping us too.
After a while the assessor repositoned us 12 nm out and we landed.
As a PF we worked much better and after the emergency as soon as we started the procedure we were repositioned once again 12 nm out from the localizer eventhough we had done everything well comparing to the first part.
The interview was normal.
Hr part: strengths and weaknesses?, why ryanair?, how would you deal with a difficult captain?, talk about yourself?, how did you get into aviation?, how are you going to pay your tr?, how many ryanair bases?, how many 737s? How many flights per day?.
Technical question: Ac lenticular clouds, take off climb segments, flaps and slats, how many cc per seats in an aircraft, br reported in a metar (mist), adverse yaw, engine mounted on my previous mep aircraft (da42)
After 5 days I received the email and passed the assessment .
My background is: 21 years old (finished my ratings the 9th of february), first time passes for both CPL/IR and first time passes for all the theorical subjects.
Cheers to everyone and PM me if you need more information.