PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Ultimate 777 vs A380 Thread
View Single Post
Old 10th Jun 2016, 14:44
Aluminium shuffler

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I may well have completely misinterpreted the tone of the posts, Rex. It's just that the AvB infighting on pprune as a whole and with ek is as tiresome as it is pointless.

We get paid the same and have equal lack of control over rosters. An aluminium tube is a tube. The A's wreck your upper back and shoulders while the B's wreck your lower back, but both are crippling. We know the 330/340 pilots suffer the worst rosters for now, with their lovely destinations about to be incorporated into the 777 roster. We know that, for now, the 380 has the best roster but that is being eroded with some night turns and more ULRs. All of that has been discussed.

So, what is the point behind an inflammatory but irrelevant thread which reveals no new information? I took it to be a senior guy bragging that he'd flown both, creating a little clique and saying that no-one else's opinion matters. I hope I have it wrong, but consider the posturing that goes on within this forum, that many of us don't know who eachother are and that the other guy is a good egg, and the limitiations of text communication, and then reread the first page with a just a mild dose of cynicism and I think you'll see how it could be interpreted that way.