PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Incident in Beauvais?
View Single Post
Old 18th Jul 2003, 04:46
asheng

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Couple of points to make here gents.

Idunno,

Let me make one point perfectly clear,I in no way work in any PR department let alone Ryanairs. I wouldnt take the pay cut for a start.
I am just an honest guy who tries to do his level best to keep Ryanairs fleet servicable and above all safe.

I am also fully aware that a man was very nearly killed and every day anyone of us can make an error and in extreme circumstances, unfortunatly somebody may get hurt but we all work to make sure this isnt so. I happen to know this all too well and I also happen to know the guys who went to Beauvais to pick up the pieces, and know the guy who was running the motor at the time.
A number of my collegues Know the person who was injured personally and tell me he was extremly experianced and but for a lack of judgement he now has to live with the consequences.

As your name suggested you Dont Know so dont make sarky remarks about what you dont know.I hope this point is understood!

Calypso,

You are correct I do know the facts but am not at liberty to tell you.This case could be dealt with in an entirely different manner to what is normally expected in the UK and I for one am not about to place this info on any website let alone this one.

I'm sure the facts will come out sooner or later but not before they are ready to be released.At the end of the day if you were the persons involved how would you want it portraid.

My interest is as stated above and an accident of this kind makes all professionals in my line of business stop and take note,that I can assure you.

I am sure some experts on this site have already made up there minds as to what has happened but this is always the case when dealing with armchair experts.