PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jetstar - Wannabes & Recruitment IV
View Single Post
Old 9th Jun 2016, 01:52
Baybii_t

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Croissant2016
I can answer for you. In 4 weeks a lot of info is crammed in- the only thing You can really pre study for without manuals is 24 hour clock and memorise JQ destination (domestic) airport codes.

Everything else, if you try to study will just confuse you.
I don't know if they give out manuals prior to ground school starting, or on first day of groundschool anymore but as soon as you get the job, start learning and memorising your drills. Anything that's not JQ specific will make it more confusing and much harder

Edited to add: you will be trained on a320 and a321 and YouTube has some Airbus issued videos on door operation and emergency door operation etc might be useful to look over and get a feel for the aircraft and how it works. You won't get on a real aircraft straight away and most of your learning will be diagrams and pictures.
Hey,

Your information is extremely helpful

I was JQ AKL Base in 2009 and we we A320 and A321 endorsed but I was under the impression SEQ is only A320 - Do you know if SEQ Crew do A321?

Also congrats on almost graduating, its a great feeling putting the uniform on for the first time too

August 17th needs to hurry up haha