PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jetstar - Wannabes & Recruitment IV
View Single Post
Old 8th Jun 2016, 03:37
natd

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Nlus19
Hey future jetstar flight attendants! Glad I came across this because I have all the information you need ..

So I'm currently in ground school graduating on the 14 of June! Ground school is 4.5 weeks and it's very hard! For people is Melbourne base you'll have Troy, Angie & Mel! Maybe terry 😛 Brisbane base be nice to debby she's a scary one that one.

They usually get back to you a day after assessment centre, reference checks (they only check one) then it's about a 2-3 week wait in those 2-3 weeks Ray who works for altara or someone from from altara will call you to say congrats we want you to start (ground school date) that's when they will also email you a few days later regarding medicals & asics! We'll need to notify them when you have booked for your medicals! After you've done your medical you'll receive an email with a link to apply for your ASIC! After that you won't hear anything but they will call you again just to see how you are and to let you know that you'll need to come in for a uniform fitting! Usually 1-2 weeks before ground school!

You should all have your required documents ready by now because it will save you time!

Amazing thank you so much for the insight!! you have defiantly put us at ease haha. And congratulations on getting so close to graduating, hoping it all goes well from here on in. Also it would be amazing to get an insight into ground school etc.

Truly thank you so much for your post hehe