PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EC225 crash near Bergen, Norway April 2016
Old 5th Jun 2016, 09:08
dascanio

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by AW009
@dascanio, @Never Fretter, @Pablo332 & @Satcomm:

By http://www.pprune.org/rotorheads/578...ml#post9398712 I have put into the discussion facts to bevel gear and shaft and no rumor or trolling!

Furthermore I simply asked „The big question is now: Are there new evidences given, that ’Shaft 3’ might be one of the multiple causes of latest accident in Norway?“

One of the facts is that first stage sun was worn uneven. It is a further fact that a problem with the bevel shaft is affecting at minimum the first stage of planet gear, not to say it will end up that way!

So, why are you trying to piss on my feet without any facts and evidences?

AH did exclude without any evidence the bevel gear and shaft problematic within the first 48 hours after the accident and also created a lot of other stories, which proofed to be nonsense.

I am of the opinion 'A liar will not be believed even when he speaks the truth. This spirit runs like a red thread through the history of (Super) PUMA, NH-90, AH-TIGER, A400M, EUROFIGHTER, EUROHAWK and the UAV-Scenario” and I have already told this in http://www.pprune.org/rotorheads/578...ml#post9393708

@dascanio: Maybe I was involved in my forty-five years carriere in military and commercial aviations in more AAIB as you dream? As a consultant I am engaged in a project which doesn’t allow me to use “H120“ or “B505X“ as a nick, otherwise my client would become a little bit angry.
@AW009: unfortunately you are mistaken. The sun gear extremely worn you are referring to is, actually, the SECOND stage sun gear, that is integral with the first stage planet carrier. The first stage sun gear is driven by the bevel shaft, but is below, and is not integral with the bevel shaft. Therefore, you are looking, ref AIBN report of the 27th, pic 5, to the a second stage component, i.e. The sun, actually.
A failure of the bevel shaft, as evidenced in the previous accidents, causes immediate loss of power to the pumps, and is identified by zero oil pressure, I imagine this is the reason why AH said almost immediately this is not the same situation as the previous two (2012) accidents.
Therefore my previous comments; besides riff raff in one of his previous posts, attached a cross section of the gearbox that is quite self explaining

I still think that a serious and thorough investigation is under way, and should be respectful for the victims that the investigators are left doing their job.
Regards