PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas QCCA - Wannabes & Recruitment II
View Single Post
Old 4th Jun 2016, 06:53
QF2015

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Croissant2016
I know from multiple sources they are hoping to get together ground schools of simmilar experienced people.. Ex flyers etc. makes sense in terms of teaching could def speed some things up if they are intending on doing a massive recruitment of lots of people. It's more efficient.
I'll keep checking here to see if anything happens. I was kind of hoping to hear something tonight considering all their stuff so far has been late Friday night
I know how frustrating and long the wait can seem. Internal and external applications are all processed at the same time though and will be in the same ground school all together except if its a direct base transfer (they are usually all together for a shorter ground school). There will be people of all different levels of previous experience in every ground school. The reason it takes so long is because they have thousands of applications to process through each of the recruitment stages. They don't start making the mass golden calls until they have enough of the applications all at the final stage. And of course there needs to be a confirmed ground school in the base you've applied for. I'm an internal applicant and I'm also still waiting on the golden call for ground school. Hang in there, won't be much longer i don't think.