PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flight deck positions at FlyDubai Master Thread - Merged
Old 2nd Jun 2016, 15:25
Vortex Thing

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Errm my point exactly you don't want to be selected by the flydubai team you want CTC!

Why invest to get a job! Errm because your career provides for your family and is the most important thing in your life for being able to do just that!

If you have paid £100,000 to get a licence, £25,000 for a type rating and cant/wont pay £200 to get a job that will pay you £7,500 take home as an FO or £10,000 as a captain per month something is wrong with your maths!

If you have been lucky enough to not have had to pay for all that then even luckier for you! And even less cost and thus more reason to pay for interview. Its simple supply and demand! You get a new suit, you get a haircut, you read up and you are just more likely to pass. You tend to get out what you put in in my experience thos who save pennies often find they loose pounds if they are too short sighted.

Has worked for me all my life so just trying to give advice to those who want to do the same. I've already been selected, got the job, got the tshirt, filled my bucket and banged out. I'm just trying to give something back to the profession I love.

I tend to find shortcuts and aviation don't mix unless they are in the OFP to save fuel!

Last edited by Vortex Thing; 4th Jun 2016 at 19:35.