PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - STANSTED - 2
Thread: STANSTED - 2
View Single Post
Old 1st Jun 2016, 05:37
pamann

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
And one other thing, why are you so obsessed with travel times to London by train? Do you think everyone lives in London and everyone wants to travel by train? You believe this to be the number 1 reason for an airport's popularity? If so why is Luton not as popular in reality as your fan boys thread seems to be? To be honest Stansted is easier than Luton from where I live and I happen to have a London post code. Luton is a total ball ache of an airport to get to and hardly fills me with joy so I tend to avoid it like the plague where I can (my personal view of course). So you are basing all these travel times and distances on a belief that every London passenger, in fact every London airport passenger originates or resides in Charring Cross? Your system is flawed. Ever considered that some folk arrive at an airport by coach or by car? Stansted has the biggest use of public transport of any UK airport when arriving or departing by coach. It also has one of, if not the biggest open air car park in the whole of Europe. So based on those two points do we 'Stansted' win two points in your stupid game of 'My airport is better than yours'?
Please? Haha