PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wizzair
Thread: Wizzair
View Single Post
Old 29th May 2016, 22:56
Skipping Classes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
well gents, i do agree it is not nice to call people who do not have other options idiots, and if that remark was directed at my post and i gave that impression i do apologise. (you got me worried for a second that i actually used that word).

however i still do think that the reason people do not have other options is because of the very same people accepting being treated that way

the management says we will cut 10% from your contract - sign - why - because all other pilots signed already - and well that is not very clever for all the other pilots to sign

and then it comes the complaining, and then it comes the accepting the situation as the new reality and then you get upset with me because i'm pointing out how unfair you are treated while you don't have any other options.

but hey, one ship has sailed, but yet many more will sail away if you let them

while i see a certain wisdom in what tomuchwork says, it is also disturbing to see such resignation

wonder88: who are we to say otherwise? these companies because of their cheap workforce will have an unfair competitive advantage over your present airline that will either cut your conditions or go bust forcing you to learn a new profession or join an airline you wouldn't otherwise like to work for

while we certainly can not tell anybody what to do, at least by discussing these issues we can put things into perspective for those who no longer (not yet) see it

Last edited by Skipping Classes; 29th May 2016 at 23:12. Reason: small grammar correction