PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EC225 crash near Bergen, Norway April 2016
Old 29th May 2016, 17:16
Nadar

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by letmein
You wouldn't trust the RFM (Flight Manual) that is issued by Airbus Helicopter?
More Generally, you don't trust cars, planes, restaurants, soap, toothpaste??
No, I generally don't trust that information coming from commercial sources is truthful. That doesn't mean that I dismiss anything that's there, but there are loads of claims made about cars and planes I don't trust, I don't trust that a restaurant deliver the quality or use the raw materials they claim, I don't trust that soap or toothpaste does all they claim to or that there isn't any ill effects that's not mentioned. I think anyone fully trusting such information is naive.

Originally Posted by letmein
But then you go on to say that they have to present the final report.. So which is it??
Now you're just twisting my words, I didn't say that they have to present the final report, I said that as I understand it they won't until they are convinced they have figured out the true cause. If that can't be done, I guess the final report will either never be presented or that it will say so. In either case my point was simply that I don't see how you can claim that they have to come up with the cause "soon". What dictates this is the investigation and what they can figure out, not the calender.