PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Stratajet
Thread: Stratajet
View Single Post
Old 28th May 2016, 10:24
jonnyn

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Not sure about enigmatic but the rest is true enough. Stratajet is the only accurate, real-time online private jet booking system in the world. It works by operators setting up their pricing structure and then Stratajet adding 14 other fees (landing, handling, parking, OOH etc) to come to the true price which is then instantly bookable. Schedules are handled by either third party integration or using the Stratafleet software package.

Stratajet also looks at available empty legs and re-purposes them to the clients needs. This system is called adaptive empty legs and lowers cost to travellers whilst increasing margins for operators without detracting from the privacy or flexibility of private aviation.

We are currently 48 people strong and based in Farringdon road in the center of London, just near St Pauls. Pop in and say hi next time you are passing. I spend most of my time in the US at the moment in preparation for our launch there in a couple of months but I'm sure someone will show you around!