PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Turkish Airlines - THY Recruitment (Merged)
Old 27th May 2016, 14:53
bob777

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
H

If I may...dear friend Jasta..I think you are making an evaluation error. It is evident that Turkey could be part of Europe and THY a very good company if they were both managed in a different way but as we all know in general people get the government and management they deserve.For instance you could start to take criticism, stop complaining about rosters and do something about it. I don't see why Stexup post disturbs you so much. In effect by calling THY best European airline it's a marketing lie ( food is excellent nothing to say) to passengers cause nothing in THY is at EU standards starting from CRM ( FO are worthless and big macho captain fly single pilot ..) training ( see worthless FOs) attitude and flight time limitations. Fact is that this still is the ME forum. The number of accidents incidents should have tought to you something by now..but you still think it is someone else fault and/or this just a racist conspiratotion to diminish Turkey. Same is true for EU accession. Rules are written..you abide fine you don't ..join the GCC. I think he is actually just trying to help and cannot see anything to do with racism..Israel ..or Poland ??Accusing of racism is the most common reaction here but you should really think how you treated " yabancies " before accusing others. Beside you can be an asshole regardless of etnicity and religion...and believe me.. if you'll get any improvement it will be thanks to yabancies ( or the increasing lack of thereof ) and the EU.

Last edited by bob777; 27th May 2016 at 15:05.