PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EK Pay review.
Thread: EK Pay review.
View Single Post
Old 27th May 2016, 06:35
CTWO

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Praise Jebus, thanks. The fact is that we do not get to see the Pay and Allowances manual which according to the Employment Regulation manual para A6, is only distributed to grade EK 9 and above. There is a scale, and according to our contract (that you can download from you HR direct page) we may be awarded a pay increase within the scale.This is what is legally on the docs... WE do not even get to see the scale but my understanding, talking to colleagues, is that we get 30 steps max on the same scale FO and CPT. When you upgrade to CPT you go up 10 step from your former step as FO: let's say you get upgraded after 6 yrs, you go to step 16( and get same salary of a 16yrs senior FO); A DEC 2 yr senior gets as a 12yrs senior FO...everybody gets maximum to step 30 (till yesterday at least) ...this is reality...I am disappointed and pissed off...but the reality is that we cannot complain..and I am puzzled reading here people talking about a contractual 3% salary increase which quite frankly does not exists (unless you prove me wrong...)...they screw us up because we are a peculiar category of people: sometime very keen...but some other a little bit too naive..