PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - French ATC Strike
View Single Post
Old 25th May 2016, 13:42
spoon84

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I can understand the frustating feelings of passengers and people who has a link with the french collegues. I admire their tough position against a system (global) that take our rights out of window, if we can't fight and accept everything we will end in . Look a global economy, it's just crap. Everything is open, global, liberal but nothing get really better, we still have a big poverty in the third world, in EU & USA we have a strong crisis and we still belive (some of us) that we still have to open the market!?!? Are we blind and can't understand that the open market will make happy the richest in the world and make us argue between us and fiight to have a little job, which should be paid less because it's still an open market.... I'm young, I am positive but I see the future not bright and happy, not only for ATC, but in general I can see difficulties for all the stakeholders involved in aviaton, especially airlines.

I support the french ATC, they should try to lower the days of strikes but they have rights which are going to be fight, Ryanair isn't even possible to mention on this, because they take advantage of the good job of ATCO (shortcuts, no delay, ect...) and than they collect sign to force ATCO to dont strike!?! a bit contraddictory... Next time I will ask Ryanair to put more fuel on board so they dont need to ask priority on landing!