PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - A return to the old Wannabee format?
View Single Post
Old 23rd Jul 2003, 22:08
Danny

aka Capt PPRuNe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Readers have reduced by almost half sivce the split into multiple forums so I've decded to merge all the training forums (Pro UK etc and Pro US and Groundschool) into one and leave the actual job/interview/sponsorship forum as a separate one.

I know it was frustrating to see the same old questions asked over and over but it was what kept the forum alive. Whilst I know some of our regular 'repliers' were getting fed up at least they are still here and there is always someone to point out the error of someones ways if they are too 'repetitive'.

Variety is the spice of life and the hurley burly of numerous threads in this forum will keep it interesting and hopefully draw some of the readership back. Please remember that the mods do their work on here on a voulntary basis in their spare time and having a go at them for not keeping everything as tidy as some of us would like to see this place is just not on. Their main function is just to keep an eye on things in general and protect my back if someone is too dim to realise the problems of breaking sensitive libel and slander laws.

By reducing this back to one single forum for all flight and ground training for the professional licence I hope that more experienced line pilots who have been sown the same route will visit and provide the kind of response a lot of you are looking for.

Enjoy.