PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What is the reason for separate military ATC?
Old 24th May 2016, 22:30
Dick Smith

Received 74 Likes on 29 Posts
All of my posts are about what is destroying GA in Australia.

Most of you have all been successful in supporting the status quo and the ratchet increase of costs for too long.

Not even game to stand by your own names. No one would take you seriously. I am making sure all of this is on record.

To general readers- most of my critics are or were most likely on the gravy plane.

As I have said. Get out of GA as soon as you can. The quicker the destruction is finalised by those who post on this website who don't understand that aviation safety must be affordable the quicker the fix can come in. I would say at least a decade away.

And yes. Re MDX. The pilot was never allowed to communicate to the radar operator. I fixed that despite resistance by the typical dopes. Some are so stupid they want to go back to pre AMATs where pilots OCTA in good radar coverage can only communicate to a 1930s type radio operator. Crazy.

I dare you to comment on why Ex RAAF Mr Skidmore has not addressed even one of my 20 cost saving points.

And what is fanatical about attempting to reduce 20 minutes of holding at Willy when other leading aviation countries can operate a system that has far more efficient procedures.

Yes. I am glad I am undermining the credibility of the Iron Colonels- I bet that's what you dont like. You have got away with your destruction of our industry for a long time and many of us are on to you!

Last edited by Dick Smith; 24th May 2016 at 22:45.