PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What is the reason for separate military ATC?
Old 24th May 2016, 09:43
Dick Smith

Received 74 Likes on 29 Posts
My comments all link to exactly the same issue - the almost total lack of the military leadership being able to copy the best from around the world .

The last three CASA Chiefs have been military trained. Look at what has happened to our industry and the regulatory reform programme

GA is almost totally destroyed. Part 61 will contribute to that.

Over a year ago I had a meeting with Mt Skidmore and gave him a list of over twenty points that could save the industry money if actioned.

In the last 12 months not one change has taken place and not one person has contacted me from CASA to even discuss the points I brought up.

There is evidence that many of these ex military people are intentionally put in these positions to prevent any cost reducing reform.

I believe there is a plan in the Canberra bureaucracy to destroy the Non Airline aviation industry in Australia. The reason is obscure. Probably they don't really know why the group think operates in this way.

Many rational thinking people after reading my posts would not believe my credibility is being de graded. If some do- so be it.

Last edited by Dick Smith; 24th May 2016 at 09:58.