PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flybe DHC8 F/O recruitment
View Single Post
Old 23rd May 2016, 19:51
Coug777

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pilot aptitude test

I've subscribed to pilotaptitudetest.com in preparation for CTC selection day. Think I read here that the website above is a good choice, there are different sections but generally it seems pretty easy, hopefully I'm not jinxing myself just want to make sure its representative. Questions like "two magnets with same pole will?" And it's multi answer. Or "second is to minute as day is to? If you turn west 180 deg you'd be facing?" Difficulty in maths was set to high and questions are. We have £60. Aviation fuel is £16per litre. How many litres can we buy if minimum purchase quantity for oil is 4 litres? Another one What is 1614x492. 15 questions total about 5 mins. For anyone who's had a CTC assessment are there questions representative? Also random questions from Science Hard section. What stage comes after a red dwarf in a stars life? Though personally that was funny and irrelevant. Do enjoy watching Brian Cox, Aka Coxster banging on about million million million millions.....millions of Atoms but got it wrong, in case you were wondering it's black dwarf, might of forgotten it already so I'd double check that.