PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - KoreanAir ATC violation
View Single Post
Old 23rd May 2016, 12:24
MrSnuggles

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Please everybody. I am just sitting behind you. Maybe I am crammed in the aisle seat. I have no idea what is going on on the runway, I am just thinking of my nice vacation, visiting a dear friend. I have listened to your safety instructions and put my seat belt on. In the cupboard above my head lays a gift I made in pottery class, glazed in royal blue.

So have this in mind, if ATC hollers at you to STOP! RIGHT! NOW!

That is not the time, nor the place to rattle around how many stripes you have on your shoulders. I trust you to stop. I trust you to save my life. I know the dangers of runway collisions, but I trust you to adhere to the ATC emergency call. Because I want to visit my friend. And I am sure you as a pilot have your own friends you want to visit.

I don't care about your stripes. I care about my life, and yours - because you are the one responsible for mine in this situation. So just stop the plane if possible (have you reached V1 just do what's necessary to avoid trouble). Please. I beg you.

Last edited by MrSnuggles; 23rd May 2016 at 12:25. Reason: because spelling that's why!