PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Switched-off pilot has wings clipped
View Single Post
Old 23rd Jul 2003, 19:36
Junior Senior

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well Done.

Gee I think Randy you are mislead, the oil pressure driven hobbs arent as uncommon in NZ as you think, it appears that was mr rouse's understanding also. due to a loss of medical I have retired from the deck however i still keep in touch with my 'heavy' colleagues (no reference to anybodys' rump). This is extremely common, both in NZ and all over the world. Dale you may be the perfect exception and I hope you are enjoying a prosperous airline career yourself, rather than being stuck in the instructing rutt race. I personally would be more concerned by this: who in their right mind would pass a loaded shotgun to the caa, and then ask them to 'fire away'. was this character in a stable state of mind a couple of years ago? I certainly havent heard of anyone owning up outright the very next day! does anybody know this person? I hear through the senior grapevine he is extremely intelligent, which doesnt' weigh up with this act of stupidity. obviously concentration lapses (for weeks on end) don't just affect the silver haired amongst the flight deck. I will do some research into this one.