PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EC225 crash near Bergen, Norway April 2016
Old 21st May 2016, 22:15
AW009

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by aheoe26104
AW009,
...... 2) No prejudice here, I am an big French helicopter fan, most of my experience is on Alouettes III, Puma C, H, L, L1 and 225 - my concern is about the notion that it is acceptable for a helicopter to shed it's main rotor even if it is over a period of 35 years. I have to look my passengers in the eye and assure them that they will not experience the dreadful free fall in a helicopter without it's main rotor. ....

4) Fatalities - it is the main reason for my comments, I do not want to see this happen again and from my reading and understanding, all I am seeing, is that positive rectification has not been made and that if we indeed do not show sufficient respect for the deceased, they may have died in vain and their lives will not be dignified by us as the flag bearers of flight safety. ....
Sorry I provocated You a little bit, but now and with Your very clear statement - I supossed it allready before - You are in total on my frequency! Wellcome also and best regards. A private E-Mail is wellcome.

Bernhard

Last edited by AW009; 21st May 2016 at 22:50.