PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Has anyone done the Wings Alliance "Airline Ready Course"
Old 21st May 2016, 20:32
EC DKN

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Is Wingsalliance working at all? They claim Mentored Pilot Training but once you contacted them they don't contact you any more! One the other hand, speaking with some of the schools involved they are not sure about what is going on. Moreover, although there is some Europeans schools involved there isn't any European partner airline, all are British and so there is a lack of understanding among schools about the process involved between EASA states (a lot of schools never hear before about the SOLI process, experience that on my own skin). Lastly, my opinion is that if the wings alliance ARC is a pass or fail and consequently you fail your chances to find employment are even worse then because, imagine I failed the ARC course and later on I have a selection process with Ryanair (my MCC from Cardiff) how can I explain that I just got the MCC because I was not as good as expected? (Of course they will know about Wingsalliance), it's even worst if you failed and then you want to apply to another airline that is involved with Wingsalliance!