PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - easyJet 2016
Thread: easyJet 2016
View Single Post
Old 18th May 2016, 10:50
Aviationpilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Definitely go for it!!

Originally Posted by adnarm
I am currently in the process of moving to Canada with my Girlfriend, and I have been invited to an assessment day. Money is extremely tight as I am putting every penny towards our move in September/October.

£300 is obviously a large price to pay, but possibly worth it if it is one last shot at chasing my dream. Does anyone know the realistic odds of being successful?
Adnarm,

Yes it is a huge expense to pay out, especially for the first day of Assessment.

I'm aware of your situation but of course it is worth it! Never let your dream aspiration be put off by anything at all.

Every candidate has one opportunity of getting into the next stage of Assessment.

If you consider attending the Assessment day, you must give it 110%! After all, this is your dream career!

It is entirely up to you!

If you decide to go ahead with the assessment day, I wish you all the best! If for any reason you become unsuccessful, please don't let this prevent you from applying again to this particular FTO (Flight Training Organisation) or any other.

To answer your question in what are the odds of being successful. There are no odds, you shouldn't look at it like that way. You should look at it, in a more positive outlook.

I highly recommend you attending the assessment day!

All the best to ya!