PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Our Market
Thread: Our Market
View Single Post
Old 18th May 2016, 02:49
Samsonite

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Some tiny dong!!!

Obviously you have no clue how this airline got its reputation of being a PREMIER airline which they are now flushing down the toilet.

The food,the crew ( friendly worldly cabin crew and very qualified pilots that could actually do a visual approach around a corner) entertainment and cabin seating that was industry
leading. It was this combination that made a product that was in demand eg. Super J jumbos going to JFK with 26 first and 87 J seats and they always filled up first and when those are full you don't need to carry the backpacker who travels once every 10 years for the cheapest price available.
Now managment has thrown that reputation away to cheap out like no salt and pepper shakers or no a la carte service in J and all those premium pax are switching their loyalties. I have had pax complain to me personally and on almost every flight the ism has a complaint list from pax which all pertains to our current cheap overall product. If you think this is the way this airline should be going and is normal all I can say is that I Know you,
STD will never be a successful CEO in any business.