PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - easyJet 2016
Thread: easyJet 2016
View Single Post
Old 17th May 2016, 19:31
Aviationpilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by JPFTEJerez
I applied the day the scheme was launched and haven't heard back yet. Is it looking likely that I've not made the cut seeing as others have been given selection dates?
JPFTEJerez,

Everyone still has a great chance in getting in for the first day of selection. That's if you meet all requirements. Every candidate has selected a date within the second part of the application stating 'how early can you start training'.

If for example, you have selected 20th of June 2016, the selection team will prioritise individuals who have selected an earlier date. I'm not saying this is ruling anyone out but they start with candidates who have selected the earliest times. (Only if successful through screening stage)
Additionally, if successful through screening stage, candidates are able to select from the available dates for Assessment one.

There will be various days to suit successful candidates of the screening process for Assessment one.

If you look at it this way, if you were unsuccessful you would have got a rejection Email. Just wait patiently, you will be notified soon.

I hope this helps

Last edited by Aviationpilot; 18th May 2016 at 10:52.