PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Hainan 787
Thread: Hainan 787
View Single Post
Old 17th May 2016, 17:21
IZAD

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CAPT FLAMINGO

CAPTAIN Flamingo, please do not remind me of someone at HNA who was formerly part of recruitment management, perhaps the only foreigner to reach that level in China; Regretfully this chap identifying himself as CAPT M@¥#A when he was simply a First Officer. Other reliable sources indicate he was never a Captain anywhere he worked as pilot prior to HNA.

Interestingly enough, the several modalities of employment at HNA at present state in their Termination Clause and I quote:

"The company or the airline can terminate this agreement if the Crew Member, during the service period:
H) is found to have misrepresented his qualifications and/or flight experience to either the Airlines or to the Comlany"

Quote unquote.

Indeed HNA stop B787 recruitment, somehow most of the B737 Captain upgrades ended serving a long term as four stripes F/O's, but they argue is better and safer that flying B737 domestic in China.

Good luck CAPT FLAMINGO, please forgive me if I am a suspect of a pilot using the acronym CAPT as his fest name.

Originally Posted by Capt. Flamingo
Did they stop hiring on the 787?