PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Torque rise phenomenon
View Single Post
Old 16th May 2016, 09:55
AnFI

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
JE "...consider the possibility that there could be merit in the criticism of you" I do, and there must be some truth to that, that despite actually being right and facing constant insult, it is I that somehow create that feeling.
"less emphasis on your beliefs and more on the actual topic. " well my beliefs seem underrepresented here, is it really that unreasonable to air that philosophy? I am not surprised that the SE arguement riles people, since so much effort and expense has been devoted to a technically questionable philosophy, with such atrocious results. (just look at the death rates in GOM vs NS)

As for the experience etc etc I have continuously tried to stay away from mentioning any specifics, despite constant badgering, I give one hint and am met with a barrage of sarcasm and insult. Not very civil crab, mostafa, megan (prat?)

I asked Crab what he thought about the Dhruv, no answer. What do you think about it ?
Seems unsuccessful, probably a waste of time trying to use a twin, when performance and simplicity of an SE in that scenario would probably have a better yeild, don't you think?

JE knowing the 130 also you would know all along that what I have been saying is true then, please confirm. (wrt transducers and Yaw vs Pedal Position)
Why do you think they vary the NR according to PEDAL POSITION?
Do you disagree with my reasoning wrt marketing against material performance of the T/R, I suspect that you don't disagree.

Note just more insult from crab, I am surprised that respected JE would align himself with that approach.