PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Reported Jetstar Tailstike at YMML
View Single Post
Old 16th May 2016, 05:41
Madame Bandit

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well Ollie, I'm afraid you're wrong. You seem to have an issue with reading something and comprehending the content.

No they don't have a healthy safety system at all. But no doubt the 40 odd folk I know there, are obviously wrong and you are right.

The new management structure has gone a long way to addressing past persecution culture exhibited by some former managers.
Incorrect again Ollie, in fact I believe it has got worse. The "former" managers are still there ol mate. Particular MFO's and FDM's come to mind. Why are they still there Ollie?

Why does Jetstars existence bother you so much?
It doesn't sweetie. I have some very good and close friends there. Many have an issue with existent management. Again, read and comprehend my previous post.

I just thank you and Ben for wishing the company I work for such misfortune without any second thought as to the havoc it would cause personally
Such a statement is completely absurd and ludicrous. Nothing was alluded to in regards to wanting professionals losing their jobs or a company being closed down. Maybe a few weeks off and a long chat with a discreet colleague may assist. The 4 sector days with 25min turn arounds, no support, no tools to do your job efficiently and back of the clock to daytime and return to back of the clock appears to be taking it’s toll.

Oh and in closing Ollie, if all is so well in paradise, can you please explain why 17 new cadets have applied to ANZ. Can you explain why 2 middle east carriers in the last 8 months have received a total of 38 applications from a certain low cost carrier. The mob that I’m with in Europe have recently received 11 from B787 drivers. Alas, 9 of them have not got a JAR licence, so no go unfortunately.

Now that Ollie to me adds up to 66 drivers looking elsewhere in less than 10 months. Oh yes of cause Ollie, that’s just normal “attrition” rates.
I'm glad you're happy in paradise ol chap.

Now, as I said. What's the thread about again?