PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Reported Jetstar Tailstike at YMML
View Single Post
Old 16th May 2016, 01:32
Ollie Onion

Received 219 Likes on 75 Posts
I am sorry MB but you don't know what the hell you are on about. I have always found Jetstar to be a pleasant place to work and there are certainly NOT daily floggings and threats from Management. The fact that all of these incidents are public knowledge shows that Jetstar have a very healthy and fully working safety management system that leads to open reporting, that is what Tiger did not have. CASA is not concerned with individual incidents (that is the ATSB), they are concerned with the process in which these are handled. The new management structure has gone a long way to addressing past persecution culture exhibited by some former managers. I wonder whether Ben's close source is not infact one of these former disgruntled managers who were quite rightly shifted on.

Why does Jetstars existence bother you so much? You and Ben seem to have a very bitter streak when it comes to Jetstar. I am genuinely interested in the source of your hatred as it seems to be all consuming!

I am also sure that for all the thousands of people who are employed by Jetstar can I just thank you and Ben for wishing the company I work for such misfortune without any second thought as to the havoc it would cause personally if trolls like you got your wish and had Jetstar shutdown based on the ranting a of internet trolls and bitter people.

Last edited by Ollie Onion; 16th May 2016 at 01:37. Reason: Add