PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Reported Jetstar Tailstike at YMML
View Single Post
Old 15th May 2016, 04:53
bdcer

Madame Bandit,

Do you even work at Jetstar? How can you make these assertions about day to day operations? You are sounding as sensationalist as Ben Sandilands has become. I guess that's how you've got to get attention these days with so many journalists out there.

The Qantas tail strike incident QF842 (Avherald : Report: Qantas B738 at Sydney on Aug 1st 2014, data input errors result in tail scrape ) could be quite similar, except that they continued on to DRW, but I don't seem to remember Ben Sandilands getting all excited about that one.

The Qantas loading incident A330 VH-QPJ (ATSB : https://www.atsb.gov.au/publications...r/ao-2015-088/ ) lead to the aircraft taking off approx 2000kg over MTOW, but again Ben Sanidalnds didn't get too excited.

I'm not having a go at Qantas, I think it's an excellent airline, but all airlines get their share of incidents. Having journalists stir their readers into a frenzy about certain airlines is irresponsible. Shouldn't they just report the facts without all the hype.

By the way MB, I think you meant "vile" not "vial", & "biased" not "bias".