PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair - Again - Pilot jobs site says 400+ working notice
Old 13th May 2016, 21:40
Jonnyknoxville

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mostly correct what is on here , I understand the need to get back to your home place , but I think you are being a bit too fatalistic about the whole thing . I would bet bet mybottom dollar that if 10 of you join , you will all be back in the UK within 18 months . A few probably within 6 . A short stint in the canaries or south of Spain wouldn't be too bad a penance to pay to get home . Do a summer in Ibiza or Palma and get base of choice when the winter season kicks in . This place is very fluid and stuff can and does happen .very quickly . To me it's an awful lot better than the ME . You just have to know the system . Anyone can pm me for further q,s answered , good luck . It's great to go to your own family every night albeit for less money .but it was wort my 747 command anyway . Never been happier , money paid on time ,do your job properly and go home , no one to hassle you about office based stuff . A little patience here might get you a long way .